Sunday, April 3, 2011

FATE > Your own Destiny?



DO you believe in Fate? Not faith. FATE.
Means everything is written, your life IS Written.
Everything you do is pre-done. You just walk the life that is designed for you.
I thought about this when i was 16, come to a point i ask myself. So what i really want to do with my life, i can't do it if it's not written in my FATE? No wonder lots of teenager commit suicide after asking themselves this question. For me that time, i once thought of suicide but i got another side of me that seems to have another point of view. That side of me is furious, I'm 120% angry at this so called FATE. Fated to be, or what ever stuffs they say.
Lucky i got a book from a temple, Liao Fan's 4 lessons to change and decide your own destiny.
I started reading it and glad that there are people that concern about this FATE thing and try to analyse it and come up with solutions.
The whole idea behind the book is that everyone determine his or hers fate/destiny. It seems that human normally blame everything that they can't achieve because of first try or lack of effort given to FATE. Human created this FATE to answer all that they don't understand or lazy to know. It's easy and comfortable to blame it on fate and blind ourselves.
After reading i made a lot of thinking.

Ok, if FATE is something/rule. Meaning it can always be break. So i set my life differently that day, i do and think only what i think i true and make senses to my brain. I don't go for life counting, meaning reading your future or stuffs that is similar. I make my own life, i walk it i plan it like a man from the future.
FATE , i look at the sky and tell him in my thoughts. " What you design i will break to what i want personally" "Try Me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment