Sunday, April 10, 2011

Listen And You Become


Asian Culture, the rich get richer. The poor Gets more poor.
I read a book that i should have read years ago.
Rich Dad, poor dad. by Robert Kiyosaki

Makes me realized some very critical point in my life.
Last 3 years ago.......
I'm earning more than i should have but i don't feel rich.
I can save more than 60% of my income even i spend them overly. I do the usual.
I work a day job and have a second. Put effort in the second and get a raise on the first.
I sacrifice My time. I sleep less. My family time was cut. I don't have time to do what i enjoy doing which is playing the guitar and recording my music.
Ok, i can be consider rich.
BUT................ I dont feel rich.
I felt the same, i still drive the same car. I still live the same life.
Later on, i get stressed out. I hated my life. I hate to work all the time.
WHERE IS MY TIME?
I spend money on beers and hanging out in clubs. I than spend money like running water out the tap.
After a few years. I realize 1 time. I don't feel rich because i don't consider myself rich.
That's all. Even i have money, i still am a poor guy. That's what i am inside. My mindset.
Poor Guy's mind.


So...?
To be rich , you first need to think rich. That's all.
Think......
Then the action.
Think......
Only can you feel rich when you get there.
Think......

Why i dont have that mindset?
I'm a chinese guy from a working class family. My parents. I love them very much but still they have poor money education. They struggle with money all their life.
They are poor in mind. I'm from that family, what else that i'm programmed to think?
If i listen to them, i'll end up like them.
To be great you listen to the great.
To be a Great guitarist playing the Lydian scale, you listen to Steve Vai.
It's Simple.
Everything is simple now.
I just need to listen to rich people.
And most importantly. I use my brain.
I think, i make differences, i now dont just follow.
I make decisions. Everyday. Either to be rich or poor with every Ringgit i have.
I dont wanna do the " Study hard and get a job"
I wanna " study smart and get money working for you"

Traditional Way don't applied in this time. The ways are already more than 200 years old.
2011.
Internet is here, everything change. So as the way people should live their life.
The way they think about money.
Money = currency.
Currency = you don't own all the ringgit you have.
It's always own by someone to someone

No comments:

Post a Comment