Sunday, April 24, 2011

Transformation 101 > Wake Up!!


2 years Ago, i'm doing very good.
I got a great job in a Big US company, earning quite alot for an average Malaccan, i'm not married, i don't have any car or house loan to commit, and to add on, i have a second job that earns sometimes more than my day job. I think if i can recall i'm earning about 6k a month after tax. To a normal 25 years old guy, that's alot. No commitments, i have the 6k all to myself. i have no insurances at that time coz my company have it covered for me. I drive a car that has already being paid fully.
Imagine what you can do with 6k every month. A lot ya? i bought guitars, effects , beers , alcohol and alot of stuffs that make no sense. Money is a lot. I got no clear plan. I spend like running the tap water.
Question....
DO you think i'm happy? (at that time)
???????????????????????????????????
No
No
No
I am not, i spend my time working. 9 hours of day job and 3-4 hours second job, 7 days a week , 30 days per month. No holidays. No rest. No relax. No family time. No wank time.
At first everything is good. Money is coming in. My bank account is exploding. I got new guitars and gadgets.
Later, my body reached it's limit. I got sore backs that don't recover. Dizzy heads a night.
My mind reached it's limit. I'm stress all the time, tensions and i can't think clearly.
My relations reached it's limit. I often fight with my Girlfriend, i don't know my family anymore.
My job reached it's limit. I can't spend quality time on a task, i can't spend quality time with a student.
My life reached it's limit. I hate my life, i dont know what is the meaning of it. I spend after job hours in a club drinking beer and liquer.


I don't feel Rich even i have more money.
I don't feel success even i have everything people wants to achieve.
..............................................
I have everything i need to have in this community, Yet i hate my life.
CONFUSE?
I Am Confuse at that time.
I Lost The "Cita cita" I have before i done this.
I have forgotten myself and let trend control where i need to go.

Sad story.....
I'm sad, i wanted to quit. I wanted to Die.
Death solves this. Death solves everything.

Do you think I quit that EZ?
The Cybernetic Gorilla Did not Quit.
I'm planning to get out of this circle. I want to be Free.
Lucky enough my company have a reading campaign going on.
The first book i read after 5 years of school , the only time i read.
Who Moved My Cheese? (The cover is the first pix above)
Totally make sense. My view in life begin to widen.
I now see things i didn't see before.
I know now this is not going to Continue. My day job will end, my second will end.
If i don't search for new formulas in life, i will end up like every common guy on the streets.
As my behavior, i will look for more books as this one ignites me.
"there will be more of this"
The second book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.
I than realize, that i'm selfish all along. All i think about is myself.
I spend 200-300 RM for beer daily and i'm giving my mum 100 a month?
I spend all the time thinking about myself and i don't even care about my girlfriends' feeling?
I don't even know how old is my brothers?
I treat my house like a hotel?
The Third, The alchemist.

Now i know i don't always have to do what other/common people do.
I need to listen to myself, do what matters to me , not the trend.
I need to do things that i believe and take the risk and go into the dark area.
Dark area creates new opportunities.

I am now over that....
I now have a more meaningful life.
I'm happy, I love my Life.
My family & friends love me like i love them.
Every RM matters.
Every job matters.
Even if i earn 2k a month, I'm Rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment