Friday, July 27, 2012

Losing it All....


Are you the man of your words?

Do you cared about what other people say about you?

Are you doing the things in life that you wanted for yourself?

I’m a Chinese man from a Chinese cultured family, so as my dad, so as my grandfather, so as my mum, so as her parents and families. Chinese are full with customs, don’t cut your nails at night or don’t point at the moon…superstitions…bunch of them. I guess other cultures too…
But in this modern world, human tend to go back and search for their true selves. Meaning to say that everyone now wanted to do what they wanted even it is against their culture or families’ best practices. For example me, I’m from a family that everyone needs to work hard and long to earn money so you can have a car , a house and a family of your own to be successful in the bigger family and consider accepted. It makes sense for me when I’m still in the small world of my own, but it gets funny when I grew older and made discoveries over time. You don’t have to do that, that is just a trend that the industrial ages made up to protect the rich being richer and the middle class to continue produce middle working class people for them to work. My dad is a middleclass working class guy, a pure one. He works and spend, but I can see that he wanted to get out of the circle in that rat race but failed a few times and I think that he put up the white flag, to me it is because he did not invest his time to study well in how to do business and just invest in money and hope everything to turn out right, that is the reason why every 90% of new companies closed down after 3 years.
Back to the culture story, here I am achieving everything I could. 2 cars, a house, a family, so now? Now what? Can I go do what I want to do?(sit down and play guitar everyday?) No..i can’t I’m so into the culture stuff that even that I knew but it seems that I wanted to be….to have all that to feel better. Can I just lose it all, travel to Tibet and be a monk? Can you lose everything you have now?
Will you?

Can you give up everything when you are half way through?


What will happen if you really do it? Will you live another life? DO you have courage to make this change? If you can’t change from listening to pop songs to heavy metal, how can you change your life? Can you stop smoking overnight?

Shit happens.>…But if you know how to control the shit….they might happen differently and you are prepared…Prepared to accept the Shits………
Shits can be cruel…shit can be hot or cold…. They can fuckup your life any way they want and if you let them let loose….You’re in a lot of trouble…

So now what? 
Give peace a chance? 
John Lennon? 
Yoko Ono? 
Or plain Paul? 
Money or life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment